Sunday, June 3, 2012

24

Assalamualaikum.

Allah masih lagi panjangkan umur.
last few days, im officially 24.
24 is a big number for me. comes with big responsibility.

Alhamdulillah for the health, family, success, friends.
growing up, makes me think about life and the test i face.
think,observe,analyze.
and i find myself a stronger person than before.
a more positive person than before.
more grateful person than before.
a person who knows to find Allah when anything happen rather than to find person.
i think, those are my most precious birthday gift ever.

this past few months, life has been really hard for me.
but in life, Allah doesn't give u everything u want. but He gives u everything that u need.
because Allah knows what u lack, and what u will gain after being tested.
for the test i've been through, it made me a way better person and muslim than before.
and i am strong enough to say 'Alhamdulillah', for Allah helping me to bring me up via the hardship i've been through.

to be a mu'min is not easy.
im still learning.
im still struggling.
may with the age given by Allah, im using it for the right way.
may Allah always guide me.
may Allah ease my way in learning quran and practicing it.

to ayah, my heart never stop missing u.
i love our family lillah.






No comments:

Post a Comment