Thursday, August 18, 2011

...



dear you.
do u still remember this song?
the first song u sang to me.
when i was in matric.
almost five years ago.
that was a sweet moment for me.

dear you.
sometimes i feel alone.
sometimes i feel insecure.
sometimes i feel unprotected.
sometimes i feel confused.
sometimes i just wish u can be right beside me,hold my hand and say everything's gonna be ok.

dear you.
i don't mean to be ungrateful.
but i always hope you can do more to me than u did.
i always dream a perfect relationship.
i know there's no such a perfect relationship in this world.
but i hope you can love me perfectly.

dear you.
i always sad to know the fact you hardly find me when im not around.
i tried to be positive.
but i can't.it hurts.
sometimes i don't know whether the problem is you or am i asking too much from you?
i just want to feel happy. i just want to feel loved. i just want to feel to be missed.


if i lay here.if i just lay here.
would you lie with me and just forget the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment